Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thanks Bob

Yesterday I woke up and decided to have a Dylan day. I got out my iPod and started things off with "Tangled Up In Blue." I followed that up with "Idiot Wind." And not long after that I found myself riding and listening to "Desolation Row." I listened to the Highway 61 Revisited version first and then a few other versions, including the MTV Unplugged version. After a good, long visit with "Desolation Row" I moved on to another one of my favorites, a song called "Dignity." After "Dignity" I put away the iPod and stopped to sample trees.


I listened to "Diamond Joe" in the heat of the afternoon, with sweat pouring off my face.





I listened to "Mississippi" as I followed the open road into evening's coolness.








I finished the day laying in my sleeping bag listening to the old song, "Boots of Spanish Leather," and the much newer song, "Workingman's Blues #2."

Thanks for the music, Bob. My iPod wouldn't be the same without you.

No comments: