Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Photographs From Missouri

Janice and me standing in the forest off the side of the road. This was site 28, and it turned out to be the last time I sampled trees with Janice. Sampling trees by myself takes a little longer, but I'm ok with that. The Megatransect will continue.
A piece of pie I shared with Janice. Flavor: Caribbean Pumpkin. Source: Cooky's Cafe, Golden City, MO.

That was some good pie.







Fred's Fish House, Ash Grove, MO.

Janice and I went in here to ask directions and the people were so friendly that we talked to them for about 40 minutes. This is where we met Jacob, who offered to drive us to the Greyhound station.













Jacob Hodge with Janice and me. Place: Cici's Pizza, where the all you can eat pizza and salad bar is only $4.49.
Janice and I saw this creation the day we rode to Ash Grove, MO. There were a few other bicycle sculptures about the property, but this one was my favorite.

No comments: