Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Team Believe

Team Believe: Clare, Nathan, Michael, John, Megan, and Sarah.

We met Team Believe in Rawlins, Wyoming. Like Janice and I, they are riding west to east on the TransAmerica Trail, but Team Believe is riding faster than we are. They average more miles per day, and they rarely take rest days. Because of time constraints, they are pushing themselves to finish the tour as soon as they can. Many of the team members are triathletes, which seems to help them crank out the miles. Not only are they riding the TransAm at a blistering pace, but they are also raising money that will be donated to help with cancer research.

Ride on Team Believe. We wish you well.

2 comments:

Jerry Mentzer said...

Hi, My name is Jerry Mentzer, I was sitting ina little cafe near Eureka, Kansas called "Lizard Lips", I was sharing a table with a cross country biker who was also heading to Birginia and when I was leaving I noticed by coinceddence that you had signed the guess book just a few days before. Since Mentzer is a somewhat unusual name I was surprised to see it. I live very close to that cafe. The Mentzer side of my family homesteaded in Kansas in the 1860's, and originated from the Pennslyvania area I think. My e-mail is circlemeast@yahoo.com

Jerry Mentzer said...

Sorry about the spelling I didn' proof read