Friday, May 18, 2007

About To Start The Tour


Hello again. Janice and I have been in Portland, Oregon for a few days now, enjoying the good weather and getting ready for the tour. Tomorrow, Janice's friend Ingrid will drive us over to Astoria, Oregon where the tour will then begin. I'm looking forward to being on the Pacific Coast almost as much as I'm looking forward to starting the tour. The murky power of the Pacific Ocean, the cool salty breezes, the sun and the fog and the rain--these are all good things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeff! The site looks awesome! This is a great addition to the bike tours. I'm especially looking forward to this one as your observations are becoming more acute and you've added the megatransect! Keith and I are still in Hawaii (Aloha!) but we hope to get your POSTCARDS from the bike tour when we get back =] I'm so excited for you! Be careful and have lots of fun!! kcm

Caitlin Morrissey and Jake Belvin said...

yes jeffro, this site does look awesome! It looks like the route is no good for my friend in Wyoming, but my parents would love to see you guys out there. Ride on brother hell ain't half full yet.