Friday, October 14, 2011

Words Of Guidance

Namaste and welcome. I've been working hard on getting caught up with the blog, and I'm excited for people to check out some of my new work. As the years go by, my blog mentality is changing. I'm using this blog more and more as a home for writings that might not have a place in my books.

There's lots of new work here, and I'm still adding more. But blogs are weird. I mean the way they are organized. As you read, you go down, of course. But as you go from one piece to the next, you have to move up--the top being the newest. And the more I think about it, the more I realize the different needs of different readers.

So, perhaps you want to know what's new. If you're after the brand new stuff, you can scroll down or click on these: a poem about fall, a story about buzzards, some writing notes, some car writing, more thoughts on writing, words on my first march, a D.C. mission, and some words about the good old sweat garage.

Or, perhaps you haven't been here in a long while. In which case you might want to check out: the sparkling forest, thoughts on soccer and sound, a link to free music, a NYC mission, the spider walk, a big travel piece with writing and photos, or some wild static.

And if you've never been here. There's all kinds of stuff, such as: one from the old bike tour days, a piece about President Obama's Inauguration, some barefoot weirdness, thoughts on things, and of course, the always popular, travels with Marley.

Thanks again, and have fun and safe travels,
Jeff

No comments: