Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Missoula Sunset (My 4th and final post from Missoula)


This is a photo of the western sky above Missoula. I took this yesterday as Janice and I made our way home from the movie theater. This time it was Ocean's 13. Yesterday was a rest day, and we treated ourselves to a hotel. It was part luxury and part necessity because Missoula doesn't really have a campground in town. We slept in, washed our clothes, ate some food, lightened our load by mailing some things home, and then went out to the movies. I enjoyed the film, and being inside for two hours was a novelty, like it always is on a bike tour. If you read on you will see more about my outside/inside theory.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jeff, The sunset picture was sweet, hope all is going well back on the road. Take care, LOVE, MOM

Jackalope said...

jeff,
just wondering if you guys got a chance to stop in at adventure cycling and get your polaroid taken? keep on truckin, tell janice i say hi.

jamie

Unknown said...

Jeff and Janice, Say hello to Yellowstone for me, remember the long walk to see Morning Glory? It really is an awesome National Park! Love, MOM