Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Biking With My Shadow


Ok, I'm waiting again. Each time I want to add a photo, I have to wait for this computer to load all the photos on my camera. It takes a few minutes. And once the computer recognizes all of them, I have to scroll through them, which is very slow, and select one. There might be a better way to do this but I don't know. I have about 1,500 photos on my camera, which may be one reason it's slow. Enough about the burdens of technology. I wait and I write for you, and I'd sit here all day if I could. But the clock is ticking--12 minutes until this computer kicks me off the net. I will try to get one more photo up.

Ok, here is a photo of my shadow. My shadow moves beside me. With his shadowy wheels he moves over the sand and the road with surprising ease. He is silent and he keeps his face hidden. As the sun moves my shadow changes shape and size, and this too is fun to watch.

1 comment:

random adam said...

Cat, you are a lunatic. I love it.